iTube for Android: Music is a single bond which every human being shares with each other. It is a bond of purity. Everybody on this planet loves music in one form and the other. Some like English, some like regional but at the end of the day we all are connected to each other by music. The music has strength in it to reform people. When it comes to streaming music on you Android smartphone, you will notice that you do not have much of an option to go with, which is kind of disappointing. The thing we love the most is the hardest to get. All the options demand too much of money.
There are very limited free options available to you. The apps with the largest music library charges fee for the access. In all these YouTube might be your best friend. But accessing YouTube has its own disadvantage. You cannot open any other apps and you can’t turn off your screen, or the song will stop playing. In short, when you are in YouTube you cannot think of anything else which is kind of annoying. If you use YouTube is you best friend for music service, you should check out iTube App.
iTube Free Apk For Android:
This app is kind of a playlist manager for your various videos in YouTube. In this app, you can shuffle your songs in your playlist. The biggest advantage would be its ability of background playing. Yes! With this app, you can multitask while you listen to your favorite songs. iTube makes sure your work is not hindered by this. The songs will not stop even if you minimize the page. Isn’t it amazing?
Even if you do not have an internet connection you can access different videos. You just have to make sure you cached them in the internet zone earlier. Then you can access them whenever you want. The lock screen lets you skip forward and backward and even displays the YouTube thumbnail. There is an option for the lyrics as well in the app. You can search for it or star your favorites for later. It has simple interface making it user-friendly. The search function is similar to any other apps’ interface. You can log in to your YouTube account for viewing you favorites, history, and videos saved for later. This app also explores music options for you. It provides you the list of top 100 videos in any genre under the “Top 100” heading in the playlists screen.
Steps to Download iTube App For Android:
Amazing app right? So many functions in only one app. Isn’t it awesome? So, should we see how we can acquire this app in our Android smartphones?
- Sadly, iTube is not available in our Google Play store. Because of the zillions guidelines in the Play store, if you do not abide by one Google blocks your app from there. But that does not mean that we cannot have this app ion our phone. Won’t it be unfair to us then?
- We have another method of acquiring the blocked apps. Don’t worry, it is completely legal. Apk method of downloading is getting popular now a day. The iTube app download is used for the apps which are not available in the Play Store but one need in their phones. It will be via external source which will be any other than Play Store.
- The most important step for the Apk download is that you have to enable downloading from the external sources. It is because the phones generally protect unknown downloads and apk come under unknown. So to get the Apk file on our phone we have to give permission for unknown source download. Follow the given steps to easily enable it. Go to “Settings”. Then click on to “Security” and click on “Unknown Sources”. This will enable downloading from external sources.
- After you are done with the permission, open your preferred browser and search for Apk for iTube app apk. There will be many versions of Apk. Make sure you download the latest version of Apk or else after the installation the app will ask for an update and ultimately convert into the latest version. So, to save time and data, download the latest version.
The Apk file is generally of very small size. It might take a minute or two to download. But it is entirely dependent on your internet connectivity. Faster your net, quicker it gets downloaded.
- After the iTube Apk is downloaded, comes the main installation part. Once the apk is downloaded it will redirect you to a page. In the page, it will ask for an action. There will be an option for “Install” or “cancel.” Click on the “install” button to initiate the installation of iTube app. After few minutes, the app will be downloaded. It will create a shortcut icon on your home screen so that you can access the app easily.
- Once you download the app, you can connect it to your YouTube account to enjoy all the features of the app.
- Sometimes there can be a message popping up saying, “Unfortunately, iTube has stopped”. Do not panic there is a solution for this as well. Just go to “Settings” and click on “General”. Go to “Apps”. Click on to “iTube”. After that “Force Stop” that app and clear all the data and cache.
- After you are done with above step, reinstall iTube again. It will be good to go now.
Easy? With merely few clicks you are eligible to own an awesome app that can change your perspective. Now, you have the source of uninterrupted entertainment in your hand. Along with this, you can do whatever work you want to do. Only thinking about this outcome makes me excited and pumped up. The wonders of an app are exhilarating. Technology amazes us every day. We started from scrap and now we have something like iTube in our hand to make our life easier and more fun filled. So what are you waiting for? Pick up your phone and download this iTube app.